2012 Memory LogbookReal Life Scrapbooking Weekly Challenges: Time Capsule

Friday, July 1, 2011

Cream & Sugar

Sitting here this morning with my cup of coffee and waiting for the kids to wake up, this is the perfect kit for me! Combining my morning coffee habit with my love of a nice cuppa tea in the evening, this kit has everything needed to remember those relaxing moments.

This kit was also created for the Design Factor Challenge #2. The challenge was to use patterns completely drawn by me. Looking through the gallery at DSC, I see that there is a lot of interpretation as to what "drawn" means. I took it to mean actual drawings, so that is what my patterns are -- drawings by me. Not my strong suit, in my mind, but it worked!

To download directly from this post, <Link has expired>. The whole kit is in one link, so depending on your download speed, it may take a bit.

As always, if you use my creations, please link me up so I can see what you're doing! I love to see my work in action.

I'll be back in a couple days with an add-on to this kit.  I had so many element ideas, I had to keep some back!

3 comments:

  1. I am thoroughly enjoying your kits for Design Factor. I thought the Lemonade Stand kit was awesome and you have done it again with this one. I PM'ed you at DigiScrap connect about applying to Ahhh Scrap to become a member of our design team, but had not heard from you. We would love to have you apply. Your work is fantastic and would be great for our store. If you are interested, you can email me at admin @ ahhhscrap dot com
    Again, great work
    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Aug. 08, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great kit - love the colors! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete