2012 Memory LogbookReal Life Scrapbooking Weekly Challenges: Time Capsule

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Final Lap - DF Challenge 3

Wow! I'm not sure where the time went this week! Maybe it was the holiday weekend that threw me off. I had fully intended to post an add-on to Cream & Sugar, but time just got away from me. I will hang on to the add-on for a time when I don't have a new mini-kit to share with you!

This is a kit that has been floating around in my head since I started toying with the idea of designing for myself. My husband competes in endurance mountain bike races. Like 12 and 24 hours of relay racing. Even with a 4 person team, that's a lot of riding. When I went looking for kits to use for the photos he took, all I found were kits aimed at kids learning to ride. I finally found a color scheme I liked, and it fit perfectly with this week's neutral monochromatic color challenge (with a pop of color!).


I had a lot of fun putting this kit together, with a combination of extraction and shapes used to created the various elements.

You can download Final Lap <Link has expired>. There are 6 papers (4 patterned, 2 solid) and 13 individual elements in the mini. Hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!! Thanks so much for sharing.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rachel! I came over the week 5 blog hop and recognized you from LYM. I downloaded this kit when it came out and at the time, I was thinking "There's somebody over at LYM who needs this kit. I hope they find it." Ha, ha.

    ReplyDelete