2012 Memory LogbookReal Life Scrapbooking Weekly Challenges: Time Capsule

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Still Learning

Learning happens all the time, sometimes it's a conscious effort to learn something new, other times it happens automatically. I am a learner by nature. I suppose it is a natural compliment to my ability to teach. As of yesterday, I am now learning Adobe Illustrator, and hoping to be able to use it to enhance my design work. I am still learning what my abilities are in regards to designing kits, but one thing I have been having fun making lately are templates. I am working on a couple different template designs, and hope to have something finished to offer by the end of the week. For now, my designs will be available for free on my blog, as I continue to work through where this process will take me.

No comments:

Post a Comment