2012 Memory LogbookReal Life Scrapbooking Weekly Challenges: Time Capsule

Friday, November 4, 2011

I love DSD!!!

Oh yes, I love DSD! The shopping, the sales, the chats, the games, the freebies...everything about DSD is great! I started my shopping with a little stop today (thought "little" is relative). My sale total may not have been large, but I sure did have a lot to download! I have ideas for my Christmas offerings stewing in my head...just have to sit down with some paper and make some sketches! This was a great time to stock up on designing needs!  I'll be doing my personal shopping tomorrow, checking out MANY stores, hopefully not buying everything in sight!

Enjoy the sales! Anyone want to share what they've found for the weekend?

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know it was DSD today (blush) but I must have been feeling the vibe as I put some recently printed pages in an album and played around a bit last night and today in photoshop.... must go shopping after my tutoring tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. errr not "today" that meant to read Friday

    ReplyDelete