2012 Memory LogbookReal Life Scrapbooking Weekly Challenges: Time Capsule

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Grand Opening and Sale!!!

I've been hinting at some big news over on the Foosa Moon Facebook page, and the time is here to announce -- I am opening up shop at Ahhhscrap.com!  I am over the moon excited to join the design team at Ahhh Scrap. The grand opening will be announced in the store newsletter on Monday, but I just couldn't keep it to myself any longer!


In celebration of my opening, my whole store is on sale for 30% off through the end of this month!

I have loaded up 2 kits to start, Fall Frolic and an expanded version of Cream & Sugar (previously seen during the Design Factor challenge this summer).

Cream & Sugar is available as individual pieces (kit, alphas, and word art) or as a complete bundle.

Fall Frolic is available as individual packs (3 paper packs and 3 element packs) or as a complete bundle.

Also, remember the link for Bats, Cats, & Hats will expire tomorrow...it's well enough past the Halloween season that I am taking this down.  But be on the lookout for even more new kits and pieces soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment