2012 Memory LogbookReal Life Scrapbooking Weekly Challenges: Time Capsule

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Tidal Treasures Alphas

This week's challenge was to create alphas to coordinate with the first week's kit. I decided to keep my alphas on the grey/blue end of my color scheme, and had fun creating them.


There are two different tag alphas. The round tag alpha is lower case only, though there is a blank tag included. The second tag alpha includes upper and lower cases, numbers, and some punctuation. There are also two stitched included with the second tag alpha. They are layered in the preview but can also be used separately. The third alpha is one that I had a little more trouble making look the way I wanted. It mimics beach glass in that it is a matte slightly scuffed finish, but is also slightly transparent, to take on the color of whatever is placed behind it.

The Tidal Treasures kit <link has expired>

This week's alpha addition <link has expired>

No comments:

Post a Comment