2012 Memory LogbookReal Life Scrapbooking Weekly Challenges: Time Capsule

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Lemonade Stand Refreshed *New Release*

Gosh it's been a quiet spell.  The second half of May was a busy one at home, but I was able to sneak time out to expand my Lemonade Stand mini from The Design Factor Last summer, and today it is new in my store.

Lemonade Stand Refreshed available at AhhhScrap.com
Some new patterned papers and extra elements, and I am in love with this kit all over again. I had finished it up just before heading out on a camping trip last week, and couldn't wait to share it once it was finished.

I haven't had a chance to scrap with the new pieces yet, but here is a page I made last year, as well as some pages made by my friend, Jen. :)




Come by my Facebook page for an extra coordinating alpha!

No comments:

Post a Comment