2012 Memory LogbookReal Life Scrapbooking Weekly Challenges: Time Capsule

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

For the Love of Books and Leap Sale continues

All images linked to product in the store.
In my house, there are always at least 3 books floating around my living room.  This is in addition to the 100s upstairs in the bookshelves, and those stored in electronic form in my Kindle. We make weekly trips to the library, where my daughter brings home anywhere from 3 to 6 books, which only last her the week in between trips. My 2 year old is often found "reading" over one of our shoulders, or flipping through his own board books, or listening to audio books as he falls asleep. With that in mind, I created For the Love of Books.



This collection is made up of 4 paper packs and 4 element packs. I am releasing 2 of each today, and I'll be back with the remaining packs on Monday. 

Because this pack was inspired by real life events in my house, I have a sample to share with each release day!

Also remember that my whole store is on sale until 11:59 pm on March 1st!

No comments:

Post a Comment